The Ryan Program designation initiative formally recognizes ob-gyn residency programs that meet our core training expectations as Ryan Programs.
To become a designated site, a program must:
- Complete this brief application by October 1*
- Host the Ryan Program National Office for a virtual site visit to confirm designation.
Qualifying programs are:
- Publicly listed on our website and outreach materials;
- Connected to our national community of family planning experts;
- Able to access resources, mentorship opportunities, and technical expertise to expand and sustain family planning services and training.
*Please note that applications are due by October 1 in order to complete the virtual site visit, confer designation, and publicly list the program before the start of the following academic year. We cannot guarantee public listing before the start of the next academic year for qualifying programs that apply after this date.